Social services provision is a basic human right and is essential to development since they support individuals well being and promote the social capital of the community.
VCO implements the following activities to support rural social services:
- Support and promotion of Education programs.
- Support and promotion of health programs.
- Selection and training of rural midwives.
- Selection and training of rural health promoters/educators.
- Rehabilitation and construction of water resources.
- Implementation of sanitation programs and building of latrines.
- Rehabilitation and construction of community centers.
- Establishment of elderly and disable support programs.